Wednesday, July 26, 2006

This Week's Modest Progress

This week so far I have managed to plod along and get a little bit done each day. Catherine's Grandchildren is up to 138 pages now. I finished the corrections on my book chapter, "Ethnic Erasure" and sent it by e-mail attachment to Estonia. I got the Conference on International Borders and Migration marked on the Arivaca Community Center's calender for next year. It is penciled in for 10 March 2007. So far I have gotten confirmations from six presenters including three from Europe. Unless something catastrophic happens in the next eight months, the conference looks like it is all set to go. I got everything including my letters of reference sent off to the overseas post-doc. Finally, I picked up an application for a part time job at the local post office.

No comments: