Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Angry Chickens, Scully, and Tasty Falafel

Since Saturday I have been house sitting for Chris and Sara. This entails feeding and watering friendly dogs, angry chickens and thirsty plants. In my few free moments I have been watching lots of X-Files. Chris has the first five seasons on DVD. I am currently on season two. Even after fourteen years I still never get tired of watching Scully. My uncle comes by in the evenings and I cook us up dinner here. Chris and Sara have a much better stocked kitchen than Serenity Ranch. Among the goodies they left me was a giant tub of homemade hummus. Tonight I fried up some of the hummus in olive oil and made tasty falafel. The falafel turned out to be most excellent.

2 comments:

Chris O'Byrne said...

Angry chickens? Those lovable, cuddly little hens? They are simply expressing their deep love for you in a very vocal and aggressive manner.

And again... THANK YOU!!!

KRISTIN said...

aww another X files fan ;) well I used to like Mulder not Scully, Scully always seems a little dull and limited, but of course, she's a woman, I don't have to like her ;))