Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Long Overdue Update

It has been a long time since I updated this blog. Part of the reason is that I have been busy doing more important things. But, probably an even more important reason is that I haven't had anything to blog about. Things that I can blog about have been moving along at the usual pace. Classes have gone well this semester. The departmental seminar is finishing up and I managed to fill in all the holes left by cancellations. In one case by giving a half baked paper myself, but half baked is better than raw. I also met the few deadlines I had this year for journal articles and chapters in collected works. I am still finding it difficult to transition to more comparative works, but once I finish all the projects I currently have in stasis on purely Soviet history projects I will reexamine the issue.

No comments: