Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Just another day 100 years after the disaster

Today I took the 7:30 am bus to work, grabbed a cup of tea, and proceeded to cover the history of the world from 1919-1939 for my first class. Then I dropped off my text book and went to eat a breakfast of brown bread, lentil soup, some sort of scrambled egg dish with sweet peppers and tomatoes, and ayran. After that I realized that today is the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution and that I probably should post something since I have read that most American millennials now think that the Stalinist state is the preferred model of political-economy. But, nobody from that demographic will ever read my blog and I don't have the time or energy to write anything new right now. So I will just post the link to the piece I wrote four years ago on the subject.

No comments: